Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Cunninglinguist
8,130 Posts
OK let's put it this way...in the past week, I've had sexual encounters with 3 different people...all amazing girls. It's called a little black book... there's a list of girls you call when you want to hook up. Otherwise known as booty call. You're not restricted to ONE person. Have multiple plates spinning, it's not as hard as it sounds. Most weekend I go out with at least 2 different girls...OR I just hang out with my buddies. TWO things you can't do with a girlfriend.

you need someone to cook for you? are you incompetant? you shouldnt NEED anyone for anything. I cook, clean, and do everything for myself...not only does it give me a greater sense of self-worth, but it's also more attractive to chicks if you can do things like that.

you shouldnt need anyone for anything. Need companionship? thats what friends are for. Need sex? thats what booty calls are for. The second you get in the mindset that you NEED someone for anything, is the second you start giving a part of yourself away (your testicals)

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
OK let's put it this way...in the past week, I've had sexual encounters with 3 different people...all amazing girls. It's called a little black book... there's a list of girls you call when you want to hook up. Otherwise known as booty call. You're not restricted to ONE person. Have multiple plates spinning, it's not as hard as it sounds. Most weekend I go out with at least 2 different girls...OR I just hang out with my buddies. TWO things you can't do with a girlfriend.

you need someone to cook for you? are you incompetant? you shouldnt NEED anyone for anything. I cook, clean, and do everything for myself...not only does it give me a greater sense of self-worth, but it's also more attractive to chicks if you can do things like that.

you shouldnt need anyone for anything. Need companionship? thats what friends are for. Need sex? thats what booty calls are for. The second you get in the mindset that you NEED someone for anything, is the second you start giving a part of yourself away (your testicals)
lol all my buddies are an hour plus drive right now i was the only one to stay at college during summer.... i dont want or need mutiple girls you cant trust other girls liek you can with your gf, i can cook very well but its nice to have your lady cook although i end up doing dishes after buts alright, plus she is amazing, its really hard to find a good lookign girl who isnt a plastic lol, meaning she looks awsome and rarly wears makeup... Low matnince and she is almost liek one of the guys u can fart around her burp each ur ass and she will do it right back lol for god sake she calls me by my last name as well.... although trying to get her to stop that lol cause a gf shouldnt call u just by ur last name hahah

·
Cunninglinguist
8,130 Posts
Wow, I hate to be a grammar nazi, but damn...use some punctuation.

If you insist on having a relationship, keep her calling you by your last name. It keeps the relationship fun and casual, there's no need to get all heavy. Eventually you'll look at other chicks, though...so don't fool yourself into thinking you don't want or need other chicks. You're 18, there's a LOT of experiences ahead of you, and you've got a lot of hard lessons to learn if you think that she's going to be around for all of them.

Maybe it's hard for you to find good looking chicks, but from where I'm from, it's quite easy. Here in cali, there are hot chicks EVERYWHERE. Same if you live in like, Texas (where I'm still thinking about moving). Real, hot, chicks. Now...the attitude of LA women is a different story, I'm not arguing that point, because the vast majority of them are bitches.

Keep it light and you'll be ok, seriously. Don't get into one of those "you're my everything" relationships, because they almost never last. I used to think I was, or had, the exception to the rule. There is no exception.

·
Registered
819 Posts
damn im late for pimpology 101

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Wow, I hate to be a grammar nazi, but damn...use some punctuation.

If you insist on having a relationship, keep her calling you by your last name. It keeps the relationship fun and casual, there's no need to get all heavy. Eventually you'll look at other chicks, though...so don't fool yourself into thinking you don't want or need other chicks. You're 18, there's a LOT of experiences ahead of you, and you've got a lot of hard lessons to learn if you think that she's going to be around for all of them.

Maybe it's hard for you to find good looking chicks, but from where I'm from, it's quite easy. Here in cali, there are hot chicks EVERYWHERE. Same if you live in like, Texas (where I'm still thinking about moving). Real, hot, chicks. Now...the attitude of LA women is a different story, I'm not arguing that point, because the vast majority of them are bitches.

Keep it light and you'll be ok, seriously. Don't get into one of those "you're my everything" relationships, because they almost never last. I used to think I was, or had, the exception to the rule. There is no exception.
lol sorry for the grammar lol but i was running late of an appoinment. Besides i cant spell worrth shit lol. Nah thats the good thing i look at other girl around her and she just laughs:) sometimes she smacks me but only as a joke, i may be 18 well 2 months then i'm 19, but i have experinced a lot of shit lol, i'm done the college thing i'm 2nd year now, and all that fun stuff theres lots of hot girls but if there attitude doesn't match mine i'm not going to get along with them, but your right anythign could happen, but i'm hoping it wont where honest all the way around, the only thing i can see endign this relationship if either on of us moves, but i highly doubt that shes done here 2 years at college and i have 2 more years ahead of me, but shes probaly goign back for more so we should both be ready for our carerrs at the same time but your right anything could happen but i'd rather no let that happen lol. I would be happy with her for the rest of life but if somthign comes up somthing comes up, but i have some morals.... due to a really religous family growing up but i alwasy have logic lol relgion and logic dont go togther to well hehe

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well how bout this? Maybe you almost get into an accident or speeding tickets and such when a girl is in the car is cause ur tryin to impress them? Like speed off real quick and realize car in front is at dead stop. I know I have :spinface:

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well how bout this? Maybe you almost get into an accident or speeding tickets and such when a girl is in the car is cause ur tryin to impress them? Like speed off real quick and realize car in front is at dead stop. I know I have :spinface:
lol not really, i dont even drive crazzy since that ticket, but i use drive fairly crazzy when i was by myself, it was liek a videogame:)

but the best 2 mods u can do to a car is front seat cup holder;) and back seat candy despencer:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
lol not really, i dont even drive crazzy since that ticket, but i use drive fairly crazzy when i was by myself, it was liek a videogame:)

but the best 2 mods u can do to a car is front seat cup holder;) and back seat candy despencer:D
Pics of the candy dispenser?

And I have a cupholder. The girlfriend!

yeah i have but why wouldnt i not want a gf.... i can have sex litterally anytime i want......... i'm sorry with fuck buddies u have to give notice with gf u just take off pants and go lol
You just need better fuck buddies if you can't take off the clothes and go.

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
LOL u guys crack me up

women cup holders ftw!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
yes sadly mine is jealous of the car... it really kills me to hear her bitch all the time.. shes always saying "prelude this and prelude that what about me?!" and my response is usually, "get a hobby" but it dosent work as well as you'd think...

ill never understand women, cars yes, how positrac works, yes, but women... no

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
yes sadly mine is jealous of the car... it really kills me to hear her bitch all the time.. shes always saying "prelude this and prelude that what about me?!" and my response is usually, "get a hobby" but it dosent work as well as you'd think...

ill never understand women, cars yes, how positrac works, yes, but women... no
thats when u smack her in the face and tell her to get on her knees bitch hahah

·
Registered
77 Posts
haha. i like this thread. i think my first lude is REALLY pissed at me for giving her to my wife. when i drive her, everythings great. when my wife drives... <CEL>
and then i got another lude. man, she's pissed. i feel like i have to constantly buy her things to keep her happy. she's been at the "spa" this past week getting some piping redone and retune. lol.

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
^thinks or knows? lol

·
Cunninglinguist
8,130 Posts
my car has no reason to be jealous over the girl I'm seeing...I put soooo much work into my car so that I could make the drive up to see her. AND this girl RESPECTS MY CAR!!!!

You know how the seat belts don't retract? She ALWAYS retracts the seat belt, and I've NEVER had to ask her to. She always watches for the curb, even though the paints all sanded down. I've never once had to ask her to retract the seat belt, that, to me...is HUGE!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts