Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey been here for a while but never really posted an pics of my car until recently and curious to see what you guys thought

good or bad feedback and any ideas for future mods?

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Welcome

Good start

At least your dropped. Thats my biggest deal. I cant stand it when ludes are 4x4in. lol

Future mods, hmmmmm how deep are your pockets. lol

Thats pretty much what it boils down to.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome

Good start

At least your dropped. Thats my biggest deal. I cant stand it when ludes are 4x4in. lol

Future mods, hmmmmm how deep are your pockets. lol

Thats pretty much what it boils down to.
yea i went almost a whole summer with out it dropped
well right now im really trying to redo my audio cause i just got a best buy certificate and thinkin about what speakers i should get cause the factory ones are on their way out but exterior wise its pretty much where i want it for now until the spring i have some Rota GT3s for the spring so ill see how that goes and probably re spray the factory blades just got it painted this past summer too NBP looks great but not sure wat lips i should go for......
and then performance wise is a whole different story working on that too
pretty much my pockets grow and shrink sometimes i got money sometimes all i can buy is gas but its Christmas i got some money spendin to do now lol

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
take that "jdm" magnet off and ill love the car lol... but a nice oem lip kit or wings west.. theres so many that look good on 5th gens... maybe a cf hood... nothing to crazy but nice and classy... maybe some nice leather racing seats... performance... of course the lovely "pssst" sound is always nice

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice start. Any spoon products?
No no spoon products....i wish....spoon doesnt make to much for the prelude

Yea at first i thought i was going to look stupid but then i just did it with pin striping tape and it came out pretty good so i left it there the idea did come from the VWs though

a friend of mine has it on his white 5th gen and it looks great on his because or the white car with the black and red it just goes together

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
take that "jdm" magnet off and ill love the car lol... but a nice oem lip kit or wings west.. theres so many that look good on 5th gens... maybe a cf hood... nothing to crazy but nice and classy... maybe some nice leather racing seats... performance... of course the lovely "pssst" sound is always nice
why not the JDM magnet? lol i usually only have it on for shows but yea im still debating on what lip kit to get i guess which ever one i can find a deal on

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
why not the JDM magnet? lol i usually only have it on for shows but yea im still debating on what lip kit to get i guess which ever one i can find a deal on
i just personally think they are tacky and just a bit to much... something someone found to make a few more dollars on cause its now "jdm" lol

but if i were you id look at the oem one or for more of an aggresive look maybe wings west... im really not sure if i already said that or not now though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts