Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing myself, as I am new to the Honda scene coming from a 2002 Mini Coop S supercharged.

I just purchased a totally stock 1 owner 2000 Prelude SH 5 speed in the Crystal Blue Metallic w/ 137k for $4800!

Already ordered the intake and strut bar for the car! Excited to join the Honda family :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Introducing myself, as I am new to the Honda scene coming from a 2002 Mini Coop S supercharged.

I just purchased a totally stock 1 owner 2000 Prelude SH 5 speed in the Crystal Blue Metallic w/ 137k for $4800!

Already ordered the intake and strut bar for the car! Excited to join the Honda family :)
Seems like a good price if the car is solid, I think the stock blue is called Electron Blue Pearl though just fyi, its a great color and its somewhat rare with the type SH trim from what I can tell, plus its a later year model which is nice.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Content deleted, because, some little snowflake out there can't handle some garage talk. That, and wing9903 says they are too long to read.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Damn I thought that was called Silverstone Gray or something, (must be thinking of a different make) thanks for the correction, really cool color.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Content deleted, because, some little snowflake out there can't handle some garage talk. That, and wing9903 says they are too long to read.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Love me some NMM. Unfortunately Everyone I talk to about painting it says it is a pain and almost impossible to match with new with old. It will definitely get some violet, rust and blue hues.

Welcome to the site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts