Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going?? im gonna take the train to manhatten next weekend with a bunch of ppl from school and go to it. Last year was really good i got alot of ncie pictures and got to sit in/see some really cool cars. Its in the Javits center in the city so you can take the train to Penn station (i think its penn..right across the street from MSG) and its only like a 3 block walk and theres a McDonalds right down the block from the javits center too so if you get hungry you dont have to go far. So if anyones goin lemme know and maybe ill see you there. Its not this weekend its the weekend after so i think that friday is the 21st

·
Registered
675 Posts
93PreludeSi said:
Is anyone going?? im gonna take the train to manhatten next weekend with a bunch of ppl from school and go to it. Last year was really good i got alot of ncie pictures and got to sit in/see some really cool cars. Its in the Javits center in the city so you can take the train to Penn station (i think its penn..right across the street from MSG) and its only like a 3 block walk and theres a McDonalds right down the block from the javits center too so if you get hungry you dont have to go far. So if anyones goin lemme know and maybe ill see you there. Its not this weekend its the weekend after so i think that friday is the 21st
I may go next week if i do i'll keep you posted, I'm trying to go during the week but I don't know if thats going to happen.

·
Registered
111 Posts
yo kubis i'm wit u on that trip i'm smokin mad weed that day like last year

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.