Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rebuilt the intake manifold. gaskets were lookin pretty ruff. finished it all up and started the car. runnin kinda ruff and when i step on the gas it bogs down. vacuum lines are all where they should be..... any ideas?

plus some of my rocker arms are lose and some of them are tight. anyone know how there actually supposed to be tightened down. i cant find anything anywhere that tells me

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
search "valve lash adjustment"
then go in the faq sticky and click the middle link for online manual. then find valve lash adjustment and follow it step by step

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
rebuilt the intake manifold. gaskets were lookin pretty ruff. finished it all up and started the car. runnin kinda ruff and when i step on the gas it bogs down. vacuum lines are all where they should be..... any ideas?

plus some of my rocker arms are lose and some of them are tight. anyone know how there actually supposed to be tightened down. i cant find anything anywhere that tells me
Do what moto said. It saves time, parts, money, and stuff.

Some rockers will be loose while others are not. This is because the cam is sitting in a position where select valves might be open, and others closed or in between. Don't adjust the valves until you see the online manual for correct procedure. It is vital.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts