Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched the accord lip kits installed on the 91 prelude and saw no mudguards on. Will I have to take these off in order to install side skirts? Will it look better with or without?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm... I wonder if there will be any rust under those old guards... How do i get them off, few bolts here and there?

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
Oh trust me... squishypanda can make micheal jackson black again.
translated for you noobs...

if squishypanda cant do it.... you cant do it any better.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When going to a junkyard... What tools will i need to remove a full lip kit from an accord?

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
the bolts are hard as shit to get to to get it off...

so take a pair of snips or a really sharp blade and cut through the bumper all the way across about 2" above the lip.

it'll make it a lot easier to get to the bolts. especially if the car isnt that high off the ground.

·
toguetastic
3,233 Posts
the bolts are hard as shit to get to to get it off...

so take a pair of snips or a really sharp blade and cut through the bumper all the way across about 2" above the lip.

it'll make it a lot easier to get to the bolts. especially if the car isnt that high off the ground.
nice.
thats what you pay an "environmental fee" for... breaking stuff.

one time i wanted a 3rd brake light, so i bashed the rear window out. nobody buys those anyways.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
nice.
thats what you pay an "environmental fee" for... breaking stuff.

one time i wanted a 3rd brake light, so i bashed the rear window out. nobody buys those anyways.

Its like the saying, "If a tree falls in the woods with no one around, does it make a sound..???"

well, if nobody sees me................I didnt do it.

& lol at the 3rd brake light comment. You do know its only like 2 bolts from the inside of the trunk right???

·
toguetastic
3,233 Posts
Its like the saying, "If a tree falls in the woods with no one around, does it make a sound..???"

well, if nobody sees me................I didnt do it.

& lol at the 3rd brake light comment. You do know its only like 2 bolts from the inside of the trunk right???
well yeah, but why pass up an opportunity to break something? havent you heard that 3g rear glass is like $600 to install? its really baller status when you break expensive crap.

and im liking the look of the flaps on with the skirts. seems like it would be more secure and looks good the way those guys did it. did cadster or ludapower use any kind of adhesive to make it permanent?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts