Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i recently finishedmy turbo built but am stuck on what size injectors to use. i have a 1993 prelude si vtec import. it has a chipped p28 chipped ecu with s300 unit , walbro 255 fuel pump and a t3/4 turbo. at the present it will b running a stock bottom end but in the near future i will be building the bottom end . so could anyone give me an idea of what size injectors to use. i want to run low independance wit an injector driver, any help would be good. thanks

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
uh, we kind of need to know what boost level you'll be running and estimated power you'd like to achieve at that boost level to know what size injectors would be best for you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uh, we kind of need to know what boost level you'll be running and estimated power you'd like to achieve at that boost level to know what size injectors would be best for you

wel as i will be running with a stock bottom end at the moment i would like to be running 7psi boost

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

wel as i will be running with a stock bottom end at the moment i would like to be running 7psi boost and as much bhp as possible..thanks

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
ebay is usually best.
RC Engineering injectors, or Precision injectors, are the two best
just do a search for "rc 550cc" or "precision 550cc"

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Let him know whether to get low or high impedance injectors too. I'm unsure as this is a 4th gen and obd1. I'm using high impedance since i didn't have a resistor box and didn't want to dick with the wiring for that either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts