Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay im going to try to make this as simple as possible and i hope i get a simple responce. We are rebuilding an H22 for my girlfriends 92 Prelude SI with an H23 in it at the moment. When we swap in the H22 we will be using her stock H23 wiring harness and will add the vtec wires. My Question is, since we will be using an obd1 P13 ecu, will her stock h23 injectors work or will we need to use the H22 injectors? Reason I ask this is because the H23 injectors have a resistor box and the H22 don't. Will the resistor box interfere with the H22 injectors or the P13 ecu or what?

anyone?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude i've been searching since this past friday, and no luck....thats y i decided to come to this site.......if searching could answer everything, then what is the point of asking....

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im curious to know why you think the H22 does not use a resistor box? Unless your H22 is obd2 it HAS to have a resistor box because the injectors are peak and hold... And if it is obd2 you wouldnt want to use those injectors because they are saturated plus they are only 290cc compared to 345cc in the obd1 H22's.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vtecpwr96 said:
Im curious to know why you think the H22 does not use a resistor box? Unless your H22 is obd2 it HAS to have a resistor box because the injectors are peak and hold... And if it is obd2 you wouldnt want to use those injectors because they are saturated plus they are only 290cc compared to 345cc in the obd1 H22's.
the H22 is OBD2, its out of a 97 prelude....so you're saying that i should use the 345cc injectors from the H23 with the resistor box as i am using the harness from the H23??? Also will the H23 injectors fit on the H22 intake manifold, because in the link above it says the H23 injectors are too small............

1 - 10 of 10 Posts