Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Because you just can't trust Wikipedia, because I have lots of free time, because I'm good at it, because it's useful. That's why.

There are lots of question marks, so please help me fill in the gaps.

Keywords: H22, H22A, H22A1, H22A2, H22A3, H22A4, H22A5, H22A6, H22A7, H22A8, H22A?, H23, H23A, H23VTEC, H23AVTEC, H23A1, H23A2, H23A3, H23A4, H23A?, blacktop, black top, bluetop, blue top, redtop, red top

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should post it on google docs so people can easily copy/paste it
Right-clicking is difficult?

or you can allow people to edit it also which would help make it easier to edit it.
I wouldn't want other people to be able to edit something that is mine. Afterall, I'm after accuracy. Can you imagine all the misinformation that would be stuck on it?

hamadiscool87 said:
I think its a good start but needs some "updates."

Good job!
I agree, and thanks.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Right-clicking is difficult?
No it is not, but it is a picture format not an Excel spreadsheet.

I wouldn't want other people to be able to edit something that is mine. Afterall, I'm after accuracy. Can you imagine all the misinformation that would be stuck on it?
You can keep the original document on your desktop and only look at the fields that you are not sure of.

I am just trying to toss out an idea to help you out. I think what you have going is a great idea for all the noobs to go and see what engine/transmission belongs with what.

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,258 Posts
I was looking for a "Like" button for literally 5 minutes on this thread. Then i realized, this isn't facebook.

Fuck my life, and fuck drunk posting.

Great thread and lots of good info, nice work.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No it is not, but it is a picture format not an Excel spreadsheet.
I'll add a text version once complete.

hamadiscool87 said:
You can keep the original document on your desktop and only look at the fields that you are not sure of.

I am just trying to toss out an idea to help you out. I think what you have going is a great idea for all the noobs to go and see what engine/transmission belongs with what.
I know. I just don't like the idea. But that doesn't mean stop. Please keep them coming.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just to give you guys an idea of the amount of time, energy, and reading that is required for my charts.

·
boostdBBsex
2,277 Posts
I was looking for a "Like" button for literally 5 minutes on this thread. Then i realized, this isn't facebook.

Fuck my life, and fuck drunk posting.

Great thread and lots of good info, nice work.
HaHaHa drunk posts ftw!... hilarious

1 - 20 of 42 Posts