Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today im minding my own business on my way to work. Im at a stop light when I get hit by the back. The coward who hit me then speeds off leaving me with a hanging, scratched up bumper. I called the cops and was told that they couldnt file a police report because the damage isnt in excess of $500. I cant go to my insurance cuz with the deductible, I might as well just pay for it myself. So here I am just searching for a new bumper...at least no one was hurt...but what really gets to me is, this has to happen to me 3 days before I get my lip kit back from the shop. On the bright side at least it didnt happen to me after I installed my lip kit :)

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
could try ebay or certifit.com

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
2000BB6 said:
yea buy a stock bumper i think oem is the best espically with a lip
+1. You don't want to have fitment issues with the lip. Most aftermarket OEM part producers concentrate more on the bumper fitting onto the car and worry secondly about the lip fitting onto their bumper I would imagine.

·
Registered
38 Posts
www.majestichonda.com its like $200 but it's brand new OEM. They pretty good with shippin too, been buying all my parts from them and I usually get within 3-4 days

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
theres one or two on ebay right now i believe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts