Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've never seen a Prelude as old as this in as good of condition as this one! If annyone is interested I'd be happy to go and take detailed notes on it since its only 25min from my house.
The price may be a little on the high side, but its not even due for its first timing belt change.
It really needs to end up in a museum or at the very least garaged and left stock.

http://www.mikepattonauto.com/ou/lagrange-auto/console.do?page=f_specials_10k

EDIT: look on the second page should be the first listing

·
Registered
478 Posts
Mine was...well still is, like that one!!! When i got it, it had been 6 years it was sitting in a garage never driven!!! Im still on original paint!!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mine is super clean too (a handful of members will vouch that its possibly the cleanest they've ever seen in person), but this is an all original, bone stock, car that has been superbly well kept for the past 17 years. Only 82k mile for cryin out loud!!!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
for 7gs???? it's not even a VTEC.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Not a good deal at that price but it is clean... not the cleanest I've ever seen but clean!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
lol daymn. Check out that stock audio equalizer.
haha never knew that was made.

It's clean. Too bad its an S model. (I thought they came with 14in steelies and hub caps?)

H23bb2's lude is the cleanest white one you will ever see though.

·
Prelude Tech Kid
606 Posts
It's nice lookin!

·
Registered
786 Posts
i thought they came from the factory broken?

Clean but way over priced!
mines still not broken :)

very clean lude. i wouldnt spend 7g's on a 92 SI though. you could get a 5th gen with that mileage for that price.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
^^ lol that was my first thought too.. you said it's an s model, I was like :Oo:

very clean, no rust on the sunroof.. or faded paint!.. and i didn't know 94-96's were notorious for breaking the cupholders, i mean, mine still works fine :) and there's a 94 vtec and 95 si in my local junkyard, both leather interior with working cupholders lol.. idk :s

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Beautiful car.... Rediculous Price :x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts