Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any poeple who knows a little bit more about the alb system then i do, mine sounds very rusty/crappy when it starts to run, and its start to run more and more often

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Welcome to the board. Sorry i know nothing on ALB system except that the 1st Honda ALB systems were shit and they never functioned correctly. ALB light would always be own.

·
Registered
552 Posts
first of all welkom Daan (yes another euroluder)
i didn't have any problems with the alb system and i drove my car for about 8 years now
check the online manual there is a write up with problems that could accour
please intreduse your self on the introduction forum
and post some pics and specs of your ride
enjoy and you might want to take a look at chris's page at prelude3.com and dave's page prelude3g.com

·
Registered
517 Posts
welcome. i also have ALB and havent had any problems with it but i really dont know hardly any thing about it. any questions specifically? like i said before, welcome and please check out the links in dutchlude3gen and my sig. big euro meet. hopefully you can make it.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:newbie:
Welcome abord to the most helpful prelude site IN THE WORLLLLLLLLLLLLD:headbang:!!!

lol, I don't know anything about ALB, sorry...but welcome to the site!!

Just hit the search button for anything that u may need...beware of getting hit with ppl telling you to search when u post, look there 1st b4 posting on here! Hope u enjoy the site!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.