Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sad to say this but I think I made up my mind. I did countless hours of research on how to get my lude looking good and running good, but I think it's time I just let her go. I've never even had the time or rescources to do all the work on her that I wanted to. I just think that the economy the way it is I need to just cut my losses now, before I sink too much money into her. I will miss you guys and most of all the lude. I am getting kind of emotional now. I'll just say this.... to all of you who gave the ludes the tlc it deserves, never part with her. To all of you that just got one and have dreams of making it the pimp mobile it truelly is, don't give up hope. They will never make a car like this again, and the limits haven't even been tapped.

*BLOCK*

·
Premium Member
7,419 Posts
true. I am working on number 4.

I left, played around with a civic and a crx. Drove an mr2 and a 240 with an sr20 both for a couple weeks. The 240 almost got me but i went with another 4th gen. There is something about how much fun they are and the great gearing for spirited city driving. Sure they are not the fastest but they sure as hell are the funnest car i have ever owned/driven. There was only one other car i enjoyed more and that was an rx7 fd but the rotary motors are something i don't have time to deal with (headaches).

I have driven the following.

-Nissan skyline gtst r32
-Nissan skyline gtr r32
-Nissan 240sx Ka
-Nissan 240sx SR20
-Nissan 350z
-Infiniti g35
-Infiniti g35x (only sedan i really have ever liked)
-Infiniti m35
-Infiniti m45
-JDM subaru WRX
-Subaru WRX STI (every gen)
-Subaru
-Every Honda out there minus an NSX :(
-Mazda RX7 FC and FD
-Toyota supra N/A (sadly no TT)
-Toyota Celica
-Toyota MR-2
-Every other toyota

the list goes on forever. I have worked at a Nissan/Infiniti dealership, a Toyota dealership, a dodge dealership and have way to many friends with JDM cars since canada is flooded with them. Like i said, some how a prelude was my favourite. The Rx7 FD had me but like i previously said, to many headaches for sure, and i think the Supra TT might be that other car that would pull me away from a lude.

·
Registered
594 Posts
You will be back. I speak from experience.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
true. I am working on number 4.

I left, played around with a civic and a crx. Drove an mr2 and a 240 with an sr20 both for a couple weeks. The 240 almost got me but i went with another 4th gen. There is something about how much fun they are and the great gearing for spirited city driving. Sure they are not the fastest but they sure as hell are the funnest car i have ever owned/driven. There was only one other car i enjoyed more and that was an rx7 fd but the rotary motors are something i don't have time to deal with (headaches).

I have driven the following.

-Nissan skyline gtst r32
-Nissan skyline gtr r32
-Nissan 240sx Ka
-Nissan 240sx SR20
-Nissan 350z
-Infiniti g35
-Infiniti g35x (only sedan i really have ever liked)
-Infiniti m35
-Infiniti m45
-JDM subaru WRX
-Subaru WRX STI (every gen)
-Subaru
-Every Honda out there minus an NSX :(
-Mazda RX7 FC and FD
-Toyota supra N/A (sadly no TT)
-Toyota Celica
-Toyota MR-2
-Every other toyota

the list goes on forever. I have worked at a Nissan/Infiniti dealership, a Toyota dealership, a dodge dealership and have way to many friends with JDM cars since canada is flooded with them. Like i said, some how a prelude was my favourite. The Rx7 FD had me but like i previously said, to many headaches for sure, and i think the Supra TT might be that other car that would pull me away from a lude.
I'm going to come live with you and buy an R34 GTR. I'm sorry it has nothing to do with Fast and the Furious. I just love the hell out of that car. You can't beat the sound of an RB26 with an open exhaust.

To the OP, GL with your sale and let us know what you end up in (better not be a Prius or minivan...).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts