·
Registered
3,947 Posts
holy crap, that's an awesome 5th gen.

i like those rims, too.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
love the rims looks so good on white. did u paint ur valve cover and if u did was it over the old paint if not what paint did u use to get the texure? krinkle paint?

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
2 questions. Do you ever scrape your exhaust? It looks dangerously close to the ground. Also, what kind of projectors did you use for your retrofit? I've told you before, I'm sure you've heard it a million times from others, but your Prelude is awesome. I'm glad to see you haven't gotten rid of it yet. It's so beautiful.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
93PreludeSi said:
love the rims looks so good on white. did u paint ur valve cover and if u did was it over the old paint if not what paint did u use to get the texure? krinkle paint?
this is what I did

#1 paint strip the old. (30 minutes)
#2 grind off letters and weld holes shut on top of vc (4 hours)
#3 sand and prep the vc for paint (2 hours)
#4 painted using krylon wrinkle red and then baked (1 hour)

·
Wonder Bread
1,905 Posts
BdoggPrelude said:
2 questions. Do you ever scrape your exhaust? It looks dangerously close to the ground. Also, what kind of projectors did you use for your retrofit? I've told you before, I'm sure you've heard it a million times from others, but your Prelude is awesome. I'm glad to see you haven't gotten rid of it yet. It's so beautiful.
yeah what all did you use i love the look of them

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
Love everything about your car, except I think the eyelids would look hella better painted to match the car.

What projectors do you have in the headlights and what is used for that bezel ring around the lense? Also are those sleeper projector fogs...you can barely notice them! awesome.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
in that one pic (2nd one) it looke like your car is sneaking around the corner. Bout to assassinate someone or something, lol. Damn that's clean.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Yeah LUDETech your my hero man. I have always looked up to you boosted and mikey and thought you were done with yours glad to see its still around. CLean man clean!

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CherryBomb said:
what kind of coilover kit is that?
Function and Form. Or f2, the main reason I bought them is they are mono-tube rather than tein twin tube. The shock dyno's are better than tein. They have a life-time warranty. And it's 24 way adjustable. I also think I can lower my car like 6 inches if I want. It's rediculous the range of adjustability just off the shock body:-D . I also ordered custom rates 13k front and 8k rear. needless to say the car handles amazing. Oh yeah and best of all they only cost 900$ with pillow ball mounts custom valving, pre-loaded.

All in all F2>Tein

the projectors are e55's with e55 shrouds painted black on the outside.

I don't scrape the exhaust muffler but I do scrape my downpipe all the time. Stupid peice of crap:p

And thanks for the compliments guys, the car is'nt for sale anymore I've started to pump more money into it :grin: .

·
Registered
574 Posts
i hate you.... lol jo/k your lude is sexy!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Damn the f2's sound awesome I wish I had known about them before I got the Koni/GC. Car is looking great like always.....now go put the spoiler back on. Please?

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
CherryBomb said:
what the hell can u still possibly do to that car? where did u get the f2's from? website?
a shit load
These are my next mods :-D

nsx calipers
-powdercoated bronze with nsx painted red
powerslot 2 peice rotors front and rear
-inner peice powder coated takata green
carbon fiber
-gemini hood
-gemini trunk
-seibon carbon mugen wing
gearspeed h22 m2b4 tranny with accord final drive (175 mph top speed)
benson built bottom end honed to the tightest clearances open deck
-cp 88mm 9.5 pistons
-cunningham forged rods
-welded shut balance shafts
HKS gt2 60mm wastegate
portflow head with supertech valvetrain and oversized valves
Full race custom intake manifold with STR TB port matched
repaint escalade pearl and the roof painted jet black to match c/f

1 - 20 of 159 Posts