Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm back with another Prelude. After the last one I bought turned out to be a piece of crap, I sold that one and finally found one in much better shape! Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure :p

·
Danny D's second in Command
4,157 Posts
damn real nice, how much???
N it looks as if its been played with already.
are you going to change anything?

·
got 사랑?
572 Posts
wow silver gauge rings..retrofits...mugen spoiler..slammed..lip kit..red stitched shift boot...lots of mods already.. haha :) nice car man. Do you have any intentions to sell your spoiler? pm me if you do

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
prelude looks great man... love the rims

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I wasn't even looking to buy another prelude and I just happened to find this one on craigslist and I couldn't pass this one up :). It blew me away at how clean it was, and it only cost me $7700. The guy before me put DC sports headers, aem cold air intake, and that's about it except for the stuff you can see in the pictures. It's definitely good to be back!
Posted via Mobile

·
4,157 Posts
want to answer my question lol.
im just wondering.

·
4,157 Posts
ydo you know what % of tint is on it???

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ydo you know what % of tint is on it???
To answer your first question, There isn't a whole lot that I have planned for now since he's already done most of the stuff I wanted to do lol. I do want to get a short throw shifter sometime in near future, but thats just something minor I want to do. To answer your other question, it has 28% tint.

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
welcome to pipi

·
4,157 Posts
To answer your first question, There isn't a whole lot that I have planned for now since he's already done most of the stuff I wanted to do lol. I do want to get a short throw shifter sometime in near future, but thats just something minor I want to do. To answer your other question, it has 28% tint.

thanks i like that tint not too dark or too light seems just right

·
4,157 Posts
what is it lowered on?? how big of a drop? i like that lude alot props to you man.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what is it lowered on?? how big of a drop? i like that lude alot props to you man.
Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate that. When I first looked at the tint it looked like 35, but it tested at 28. It seems to fit pretty well like you said, it's not so dark you can't see out of it, but it still has a nice look to it. I got underneath the car the other day when I was changing the oil to see what was on the suspension. It looks like Tein S-Tech springs with Koni adjustable shocks. It looks a little too low in the pictures, but in person it looks just right. Thanks again for all the props guys :emthup: It's good to be back in a Honda :)

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Nice pickup. Was it someone that was on the site that sold the car?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts