Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all....

Car is put away for the winter at moms about 45 mins away outside covered under a cover... I took my valve cover to paint it all up for the season, so today I went there fro Christmas brought my valve cover and tools, well i spent liek an hour digging my car out of 3 and a half feet of snow, remove the cover, then I went to pop the hod and the door was locked.... I forgot my keys at home... sad thing was i had them in my hands before i left and decided i didn't need them :(

has anyone else had things like this happen to them lol

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
i drove out to my girls parents house one time for a spark plug socket one time but got out there and got it but then got offered some food and left and came back home only to realize i forgot the damn tool sitting on the counter... 45 mins away from where i now was about 20 mins before dark... why did i not just do it there you ask? well let me tell you... i left the stupid plugs at my house... but i have adhd so im excused

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
i drove out to my girls parents house one time for a spark plug socket one time but got out there and got it but then got offered some food and left and came back home only to realize i forgot the damn tool sitting on the counter... 45 mins away from where i now was about 20 mins before dark... why did i not just do it there you ask? well let me tell you... i left the stupid plugs at my house... but i have adhd so im excused
Ha n00b. Well you live in Alabama so I'll let it slide.

... it probably is lol we have some fucking cold nights lol -30 already lol
WTF! -30? We get down in the teens and I'm freezing my balls off.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Ha n00b. Well you live in Alabama so I'll let it slide.

WTF! -30? We get down in the teens and I'm freezing my balls off.
noob? hell i have almost as many post as your lol... im a lude addict yo... and yes if its in the 30s im not having a good day

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
F*cK snow, F&ck cold, that sucks you got it all unburied and forgot your keys.
One time I shoveled all the snow from my driveway into the back of my truck, drove to a unplowed parking lot, shoveled it out.........then tried to leave and realized my 2wd truck was stuck. I was like wow I'm an idiot.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Yeah the weather here in TN has been crazy. We're going back and forth between single digits and the 60s. That really throws you off. Especially when you drive your motorcycle to a friends house when its 60 and leave the next morning and its 9.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts