Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All clear baby, i decided to put in my clear bumper lights and theyre mad tyte not JDM yo. Still mad tyte clean :D

Wetsanded headlights, clear turn signals, and clear side markers go together nice huh?

·
Registered
261 Posts
All clear baby, i decided to put in my clear bumper lights and theyre mad tyte not JDM yo. Still mad tyte clean :D

Wetsanded headlights, clear turn signals, and clear side markers go together nice huh?

Well if youre not gunna go for the JDM look, the next best thing is the clean look.

Nice :emthup:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well if youre not gunna go for the JDM look, the next best thing is the clean look.

Nice :emthup:
Yeah I like JDM, Its super clean, but i think its more original to put your own twist on things. As long as it gets pulled off clean

The wheels i have for spring arent really "JDM" but theyre clean (TenzoR DC6). So i figured im gonna put my own twist on stuff rather than buying JDM stye wheels, a lip kit, JDM fogs etc. Thats what everyone does

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
lol I just swapped out my clear turn signals for my stockers. I like the stock ambers better. Clears are nice but mine got condensation in them and I could never get rid of it. Plus they broke much easier than the stockies. Good luck with yours though!

·
got 사랑?
572 Posts
pretty pretty :) i personally like clear better than jdm. I bought some clear tail lights a while ago, and soon im gonna retro them to use LEDs :p

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pretty pretty :) i personally like clear better than jdm. I bought some clear tail lights a while ago, and soon im gonna retro them to use LEDs :p
I noticed you used white leds in your side markers, that looks pretty sweet

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Nice, I had this before I got the JDM fogs. I like the amber with the fogs so got rid of the clears.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice, I had this before I got the JDM fogs. I like the amber with the fogs so got rid of the clears.
Thanks man, Im probably going to smoke my turn signals and side markers if i get the black housings, i really like JDM fogs, but i cant aford them, and you have to have a lip kit to get the full effect

1 - 10 of 10 Posts