Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
As an avid Meguiars user and protester of the competition I will indulge myself in the bashing of turtle wax. The shit sucks honestly.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clean3rdGen said:
As an avid Meguiars user and protester of the competition I will indulge myself in the bashing of turtle wax. The shit sucks honestly.
from what i have read and seen..its GREAT

works on everyhing

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Silver333 said:
from what i have read and seen..its GREAT

works on everyhing
then what do you need our opinion for? youve read and seen that its great.

just use it and if you like the results keep using it.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I just used Turtle Wax regular stuff.. works great.

I'm sure Meguiars is good too, but not worth the premium.

I used Meguiars Color-X to remove some scratches and that also works well.. it brings out the color and removes surface scratches REALLY well.. no more spider cracking. The car looks really good. I compared my 12 year old Si silver next to a 6 year old Passat in the same color and mine looks so much better.. he just had the car washed too.

Oh, also.. if you need some rim polish, get Black Magic wheel polish.. works like.. well, black magic. It removed dirt and grime that either took me 20 mins to get rid of or could not get at all. GREAT stuff. Highly recommended.. also worked on my exhaust.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
I bought it this weekend, and meant to post that I really like it.

I've tried some other lazy people wax's out there and mostly they do nothing special. But this stuff really brings out the sparkle in my paint. It's super easy to put on and off, and I don't need to worry about the plastics or anything on the car. I figure with this stuff I can put it on more frequently than I would regular wax because of the quick "wax on wax off". I'll buy more when I run out, I like it.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Hmm... wonder how it will do on my facked up paint...

Actually, I'm sure it would make the Audi look even more pimpin :D (As far as I can tell, 5000/100/200's with good paint still on them are a minority.)

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
yeah but can't you see the product is only designed to be used with muscle cars? jk... anything in those kinda cans seems to work very well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts