Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
You got it bro, jus 'cause they are small doesn't they aint quick!
Oh yea, prolly gonna get moved soon.LOL

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
ToxxicLuder90 said:
bring the pain my way...

i'll smoke you with my jeep V8.

From a stop or a roll on.

& no im not kidding.
No kiddin...Those Grand Cherokee's are not to be underestimated! Especially the rarer 5.9L versions :smilejap:

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
lol, i love my blazer. 93 s-10 blazer 4wd with the 4.3L vortec V-6. i can smoke a 3g all day in it. from a dead stop or from a rolling start at any speed. and yes it will do 120mph easily lol.

its funny, my gf has a 3g, and we race all the time, and i smoke her all the time too. obviously she can outhandle me in her car, but as for straight line, the blazer takes the cake. oh yeah, and my blazer currently has 211,000 miles on it and has never seen a rebuild. hows that for a domestic? i normally dislike domestic vehicles of any kind, but i picked this truck up for $200 as a winter vehicle, and now that winter is over i just cant kill it lol.

now, if i had my Z, lmao, it would all be over in a matter of a second hahahaha. 150mph is cruising speed to me in my Z lmao.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
:-D i might be dropping a 350 in my s-10 blazer :-D lets see a full size suv take me on then hahahahahaha

wait, isnt this a prelude site? lol. ok, now that i've wasted 2 posts lol

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
4.0.... bore point schmo....

im rocking the 5.2 ....thats a commin barreling through.

hahaaha

some of you know not to mess with "its a jeep thing" .....others who dont....lets take it to the track.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ToxxicLuder90 said:
4.0.... bore point schmo....

im rocking the 5.2 ....thats a commin barreling through.

hahaaha

some of you know not to mess with "its a jeep thing" .....others who dont....lets take it to the track.
I don't give a good god damn about your Jeep. The saddest part about this whole thread is the fact that you remind me of a child that says "mine is bigger then your's". I have never claimed that my Prelude is the almighty car, but you are continuously bragging about your Jeep. I suggest that you go and find a "V8power.com" site to brag about your Jeep, and leave us Prelude owners enjoy some fun while we can.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Why would anyone... ANYONE want a 4000lbs+ off road "intended" vehicle to "haul ass"?!?!?!

I dont get it with SUV drivers wanting all that power. I mean I would if it was intended for off road torque and power necessity... but they want that power for the road. Hual ass in them, then ROLL them.

2 weeks ago. I was flying (on my own) down this really open road up town. No cars in sight. Next thing you know, a fairly new 06 trailblazer comes FLYING past me, joyriding at probably 110mph+. I'm like... WHY? The most INHERENTLY UNSTABLE THING ON THE ROAD. They go around a long sweeping turn refusing to bleed off speed.

as I come around, my line of sight catches tire smoke... They lose their tail end, the drivers side rear catches the median and cracks the wheels. at about 100mph+ they kareen off the road, into a ditch then into a dirt wall that banks into the ditch. clips the dirt wall and the thing takes flight, ROLLING in the air, about 50 feet. You see all types of debris flying off this thing. They land on their "feet" and everyone jumps out with blood all over their faces.

The thing is... why would you want something so unengineered for that style of driving to be so fast?

Hell I read some where that they wanted to equip SUV's with a G limiter of some sort... would warn the driver if he or she was driving too erratic. haha. I'd like to see that one.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
you both cant be seriously pissed thinking im being agressive with my words.

IM totally joking around when i try to sound cocky. im mean nothing by it.

First off i dont even like the jeep....hence thats why im getting a new car.

Second....ive been here long before you and i'll be here long after you so dont tell me to take a hike.

third... i dont street race anymore and especially not with this. I've realized my misteaks in the past and im not trying to do something that endangers my life as well as others around me.

4.......lets all just relax i didnt think anyone was gonna take me serious.....

but then again you guys dont me that well and how i am. About 85% of the shit that comes outta my mouth is either so random that its hilarious or some other form of comedy. You guys havnt been around enough to know me. And you may or may not even care to know me or half the other ppl on this site.....but w/e.

P.s. dont try and gang up on me......cuz we'll gang up on you.

·
Registered
651 Posts
motoxxxman said:
:-D i might be dropping a 350 in my s-10 blazer :-D lets see a full size suv take me on then hahahahahaha

wait, isnt this a prelude site? lol. ok, now that i've wasted 2 posts lol
Welcome back Steve.... now that winter is over when can I expect those parts to arrive??????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts