Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well to start it off i used to have a 96 prelude base than swapped an h22 into it......things got a little rough so i traded it in recently for a 2008 350z for 2 grand.....great decision but a little regret.....i just got a call saying that MY lude was in a impound lot....turns out the girl that they sold it to bought it and like 2 weeks later got pulled over for racing or drunk driving and it was towed and she hasnt pulled it out yet....the car is still under my name and they are gonna sell it back to me for 400 bucks....WOW

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
well to start it off i used to have a 96 prelude base than swapped an h22 into it......things got a little rough so i traded it in recently for a 2008 350z for 2 grand.....great decision but a little regret.....i just got a call saying that MY lude was in a impound lot....turns out the girl that they sold it to bought it and like 2 weeks later got pulled over for racing or drunk driving and it was towed and she hasnt pulled it out yet....the car is still under my name and they are gonna sell it back to me for 400 bucks....WOW
nice.

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
lucky! that same thing happened to my friend's celica. sold it for $1000 and the guy got pulled over and the car was impounded. he never put the title in his name so they called my friend and told him to bring $500 and get his car so he was like ok.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
man now thats some crazy good luck

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ther was a void and now its filled....."baby come back, you can blame it all on me"

she missed my pampered washes and my supreme fill ups......i hope she wasnt abused

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
starting friday i have a lude and a 350Z beater lol......i cant wait to hear the

paaaaaaaaPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! sorry for the caps just excited and thats vtec yo

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
s200 blow compared to 07 and up 350z.....lol im so drunk my BabyMama says but its true.....get a 350 and know wat torque is lol

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
yeah im sellling my lude soon and getting an s2k

1 - 20 of 20 Posts