Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
ludespeed might have something, but a custom job is what is needed. If you search around between HMT and 3geez and here you should find everything you need to know on turbos and A-series stuff. I will say its not that easy, as I am in the middle of turboing my SI, spend the extra money on a really nice manifold, so you do not have to mess around with it to make it work. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
haha i wana get blowwn to haha

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
so u think i can just modify a kit for a third gen b20 and the n use the flange off the header for mine and graft it to the turbo header that comes with it
That's what I had done, only with a B16/B18 kit. Just make sure everything is going to line up where it needs to be under the hood before you weld it. There isn't much room for error between the block and radiator.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
room lol thats a lie. I have make 2 inchs between my radiator and my turbo
I think I might have about an inch to the radiator. It really depends on what type of manifold your using. You get a lot more clearance if you were to use a log style manifold, but there are performance differences between manifold types too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think I might have about an inch to the radiator. It really depends on what type of manifold your using. You get a lot more clearance if you were to use a log style manifold, but there are performance differences between manifold types too.
how many lbs r u bossting what about injector upgrade?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts