Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wzbigcry: Yeah, I rear-ended my (get this shit) assistant principle in his Ford Ranger. I'll post up some pics later tonight, it's totaled, but just about everything aside from my hood and headlights is salvagable so hopefully, I'll be getting an engineless Lude with a decent body (preferably black) and just swap over the good parts.

After it happened I got out and checked on Mr. Landry, he was good (all that happened was his bumper got bent down). All I could do was look and say "My baby, noo, not my baby!"... It was horrible. It's pretty ironic too though but I'll finish all this up later.

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
Are you O.k. man? Well you must be since your typing this up. That sux man. get the pics up.... but don't look at them because you might get depressed...

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
TopEndLude said:
Are you O.k. man? Well you must be since your typing this up. That sux man. get the pics up.... but don't look at them because you might get depressed...
I guess that's better than me trying to run over my principal while he's directing traffic...Don't get in any trubel at shcool, thats all I can say. Good you're ok man. You gonna part out what you can't use? If so, I'm about to order a spoiler for my car within the next 24 hours, I'd prolly buy from you if you had a good deal, unless you were gonna put it on your next Lude.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
dont worry bro i have rear ended someone before hell i have been into four accindents and totaled two vehicals...only two were my fault though...your insurance will blow for a long time but in three years its like it never happened unless you wreck again...as long as your ok and the lude is salvagable in some way things turned out great for you trust me

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll sell you the wing, I don't have it on mine now and don't want it so PM me.

The accident was my fault, I got a ticket for following too closely and I only have liability so the insurance people can't take the Lude from me. The engine/tranny/ecu is all still good, no cracks or anything. I've got a guy who wants to buy the body once I get off the parts I wanna switch to another body. I was turned on to the idea of a hatchback with a H23 in it, which would be badass, but I gotta have a Prelude. Period. ;) I'll post the pics up a bit later, I'm going back out to pull out the frame some more.

I'm fine, but I've got some airbag burn all up my left arm, but I'll be ok.

Thanks for the kind words, and trust me, I won't be leaving this site, even if I don't get another Lude. Which I will anyways. lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wreck??

Sorry to hear about the accident!! Glad no one was hurt!! SO why not fix the one you got instead of getting a new one!! ?? They do have body shops you know and they can do wonders!! Good Luck and remember----NOT SO CLOSE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
jdawgs92ludesi said:
where are the pics at
Wow, thats pretty fuckin rude.

Pics (I took them with my SideKick2 so they aren't that great): These are in my backyard during/after the tow truck dropped her off...

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
sorry to hear about your lude. surely you'll find another though, at least you're alright.

the pics-- they aren't showin for me.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry, I tried to post them a new way, but it isn't working so I'll get them up as soon as Photobucket.com is back up.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That, ladies and gentlemen, is why you buy urethane, and why you buy it from Wings West. The ripple on the bottom shelf is actually the metal mesh pushing it out, I just need to take off the mesh and it'll flex right back into place.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts