Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
You could buy 2 for that price. Or 1 and have an assload of money left over for prostitutes.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Atleast this guy shows engine bay pics...

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
HiFiSi said:
You could buy 2 for that price. Or 1 and have an assload of money left over for prostitutes.
You could buy 3 imported JDM's for that price.

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
HiFiSi said:
2 for $30g's ? ur shitting me right? i can buy like 5 4th gen vtecs for that price..... This guy needs a foot in his ass for asking that much, it wasnt even close to that when it first came out and he has nowhere near $15,000 put into it.

·
Registered
513 Posts
About 30 000$ of modifications
last time i checked i/h/edidnt cost 20,000 dollars, even in canada,
and although he does seem to have quite a bit of internal work (possibly 10,000 dollars worth,i dont know alot about internals, but this is only what he SAYS)
theres no way hes pushin 275

·
Registered
330 Posts
The economy must be booming there or he thinks that someone won the lottery to be able to afford that. And he even put "neg" as in negotiable. I am curious to find out exactly how far he is much he is willing to negotiate. Honestly, if the car is worth that much to him, then why is he selling it?

·
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It says
275hp, Skunk2 Intake, Racing camshaft, DC headers, Cold air AEM, Fuel Pressure regulator, Performance fuel pump, racing wiring (wtf?), exhaust redone with apexi catback, high flow cat, 3 angle valve job and skunk2 springs/retainers, wide band, vapc apexi, gay huge tach, vented disc brakes, 8 mags with 8 new tires (hankook h405), super powerful sound system, car in perfect condition, Several other modifications, around 30,000 worth of modifications... sure.

I bet in his head the exhaust adds 15hp, cai adds 15, fuel stuff adds 20.. and 3 angle valve job adds 25.

I feel like calling him and saying I'll give him 2000 bucks for his mean jdm machine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts