Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im doing hte dashlight conv to red LED.

as for ext im doing accord lips. 16in rota c8's sleepy eye hid projectors, 90-91 tail conv.

im looking for more unique mods i can do and allthe stuff on mustard cat, chrisnl and here that ive seen i dont want to do.

give me ideas.

anything practical

doesnt have to be sumthing sumbodies done before.

im in the mood to do stuff new.

so just send what u think wouldb e cool this way and ill see what i can come up w.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
carbon fiber trunk lid

carbon fiber spoiler, NOT a wing. there is a difference lol.

any form of ram air.

flushmounts instead of sleepy eyes. personally i think sleepy eyes just look like broken headlights that dont go up all the way cuz something is wrong. plus sleepy eyes dont light the road for crap unless you do some serious adjusting and mounting, and know very well how to do so.

carbon fiber sunroof to replace the stock glass moonroof.

guages, however you want to do them. as long as the install looks professional and not half-assed

i'll think of more later, its 3am right now lol

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Titanium valves, retainers, rods, pistons, crank, and flywheel. Have you done any mods yet?

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
97psi turbo/supercharger combo ROFL!!

cryogenically treated block. slow treated; time release pressure/temp change, not just dipped soaked and pulled. this one im actually serious about. it works. same for rods, pistons, valves, springs, crank, head, studs, bolts.....

talkin like a 75% increase in strength, sometimes over 250% strength increase depending on the part. for valve springs, it not only strengthens them, but also increases their load rating. and if done with other parts at the same time, its waaaaay cheaper overall then buying stronger higher rated aftermarket springs and other parts.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not talking $10k projects.

and where would i get access to cryogenics lol.

im already doing sleepy eyes and no it wony distibute light like shit. because theres not guna be 6x9 in there. 2 90mm projects 1 for high. 1 for low in each headlight. mounted small enough to not have to open nemore.

can u be more realistic and stop being stupid. lol

not trying to be an ass but those arent realistic.

be more simple and i cant do engine mods i dont have fi. so leave that alone lol.

just be more realistic please

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
swap interiors from a 90 or 91, much nicer IMO. u can also re do the rear deck. i used carpet from a box. a custom trunk. a custom box for the custom trunk. make the rear seat fold the other way. make pop out back windows like the 4th gen accord.(90-93)... when i think of more i will come back =]

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
deiz91si said:
swap interiors from a 90 or 91, much nicer IMO. u can also re do the rear deck. i used carpet from a box. a custom trunk. a custom box for the custom trunk. make the rear seat fold the other way. make pop out back windows like the 4th gen accord.(90-93)... when i think of more i will come back =]
thank you thats mroe the area of waht i was thinking about lol.

not impossible stuff.

i like the 90-91 interior better too

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
i swapped it into my 88 looks 100x better than the old lines...i am working on a custom trunk now so when its done i should have pics. i just got her back from the painter last nite so i am gonna clean the inside to match...maybe put the rims on.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
im not looking for stuff thats been done before.

new ideas that could be pulled off without pounds of benjimans but may be difficult

anymore ideas?

·
Premium Member
16,906 Posts
motoxxxman said:
carbon fiber trunk lid

carbon fiber spoiler, NOT a wing. there is a difference lol.

any form of ram air.

flushmounts instead of sleepy eyes. personally i think sleepy eyes just look like broken headlights that dont go up all the way cuz something is wrong. plus sleepy eyes dont light the road for crap unless you do some serious adjusting and mounting, and know very well how to do so.

carbon fiber sunroof to replace the stock glass moonroof.

guages, however you want to do them. as long as the install looks professional and not half-assed

i'll think of more later, its 3am right now lol

YES!!!

They look good if done correctly though. I'll try and take pics of this 240 with sleepy eyes and HID's

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts