Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
waz up me me people (me gente). Ok i have kind of a big problem. I have honda Prelude 2000, with 75,000 on it and it is turbo. It has like RC550cc OBD1 conversion, it was dyno and is good. But the problem is that for almost olways when i go to fill my car out with 91 or 92 octance the car dos not want to start. I know is fuell injected and all but is seem slike when i press on the gas pedal than it will start. Do anny of you people know what may be the problem? it sounds like the fuell is not comong in just noise like ejejjejejejej when it wants to start but it cant. Buy the way i race a 13.06 honda civic B16 and i beat it on my 8psi. I %$#ken turbo spulls up fast. and that I LIKE I LIKE. :smilejap:

·
Type-Esss
4,714 Posts
Check your idle adjust screw and your base timing. However what I would say is that its your big injectors that may not have been properly tuned. I don't doubt that your car was tuned well for most conditions, but w/ larger aftermarket injectors it can often get very hard to get the car to idle and start properly. Even my Stage 2 SRT-4 often has a cold start problem, and it was tuned by Mopar!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts