Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I fell in love with these projection lights, but i dont know if they are worth it. Does anyone have any feedback the can give me?

here is a quick description.

The Projector Headlights Kits Provides Intense Light Beam Concentration. Innovative & Unique Design That Customize Your Toyota Corolla, With Only The Fraction Of OEM Headlights Cost. You May Also Upgrade The Light Bulbs To High Intensity Discharge (Hid). The Headlights Is Securely Mounted By The Original Screws & Nuts Of The OEM Parts. Installation Should Take Approximately 1 1/2 Hours. If You Are Unsure About Installing Automotive Accessories By Yourself We Recommend Consulting A Body Shop
Direct Plug & Play Installation
Comes With Amber Reflectors
DOT/SAE Approved Headlights, Made By Approved And Certified Manufacturer To Ensure Quality & Fitment.

·
Registered
384 Posts
hmmm the halo lights eh?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Not THAT bad of a price... There was an EXACT thread on this about 2 days ago. Everyone pretty much said "THEY SUCK" or "Try them".

How bad can they be? So long as there is some sort of warranty to return them if they fail then try them out. You'd be the first and have a unique Prelude :D

I say buy and try. Someone has to buy em first and if you fell in love with them then do it!

·
Registered
384 Posts
That's Kind of Cheap. but id say they are worth it.

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the input guys, do you know some good sites where i can find some other projectors. Also some sites on getting mugen body kits??

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1977388#post1977388

check this thread out it was from a couple days ago and well people like prelude1897 make the lights and they look DAMN SEXY i want these for my lude. check it out u might change your mind.
Hell yeah! But the price :rocketwhore: Not saying that they're not worth it (You decide) but i could do allooooot of stuff with that kind of $$

thanks for the input guys, do you know some good sites where i can find some other projectors. Also some sites on getting mugen body kits??
Good luck finding mugen body kit parts... Ebay would be your best bet for aftermarket projectors.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hell yeah! But the price :rocketwhore: Not saying that they're not worth it (You decide) but i could do allooooot of stuff with that kind of $$

how much them fools be charging???

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i seen that post. those lights are awesome man. i really want to get them. Kayo's lude looks awesome. thats how i want my lights.

·
Registered
852 Posts
thats cheap $150 for the projectors, but save some more for retrofit cuz its worth it!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
how much them fools be charging???
Mugen body kit is basically your first born child needs to be sacrificed, in order to find a good mugen body kit for a good price, which is still expensive..

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
where can i get retrofits?
They are custom made I have mercedes E55 bixenon retrofitts on my car done by Brian ( prelude1897 on this site).

Jesse ( jlude on this site ) also does them but he might still be taking a break from making them.

Both do great work. Retros are expensive but completely worth it. Those ebay projectors look really cheaply made in person. And the halo tend to burn out quick. Actually, yesterday I saw a civic with ebay projectors and a burnt out headlight and since those projectors are sealed you can't relace the bulb with out taking the whole projector headlight apart.

Save the $150 towards your retros, there is nothing like them and they are high quality. They look classy as hell.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
You get what you pay for. If you pay for cheap parts, you get cheap results, but if you put a little extra money toward parts, you'll get a better performance most of the time.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
i bought about the same as this lights, but I got halo's instead. I havent got ANY problem at all with mine, fitness was 100% (on my car!!!) been running them for 5-6 months now, not a single problem. Dont know about this one, but I assume that it's about same as mine. I say it's worth it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts