1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Cant see the Pics dammit!!! lol

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Its gonna look really really good. 17's? Hopefully there 16's cause I think anything bigger than 16's on our 4th gens dont look as good.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes yes yes there 17's...but 17 inch rays g-games.....and i mean i couldnt pass em up..(thank you kevin)...i mean i got em for alot less than what they sale for brand new..(well they are brand new).....(spend $150 a piece and they sale for $300 a piece...and bought 1 silver one for $100 and 2 for $50 a piece but they dont make em anymore..(the valve is going up)....and yes i have 3 gold ones and 3 silver ones on the way to be painted to match......its nice working at a body shop......free wheel painting hehehehe.......next is to find the parts for the 5 lug swap *wink wink* (send a pm to hondamanmark if you have this swap for sale) i will have pics up before too long

·
Registered
341 Posts
This car is what really made me want gold rims:

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
bboixtc- So jealous and cant wait to see those on your lude!!! My buddy has those on his S14 and there sweet. You going to paint them gold?

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
I hope you realize that you have to do a 5-lug conversion for those rims to work...but they will look nice!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Golsd on milano red is always a nice combo but please nothing bigger than 16's on a 4th gen.
^^^^ yea yea yea i couldnt pass the deal up tho.......17's dont look that bad.......17 is my limit!

"I hope you realize that you have to do a 5-lug conversion for those rims to work...but they will look nice!"

^^^^^are you for real!?!? i cant just use any 4 of the holes and bolt em up???? jk jk yes sir i know this.....as to why i commented about needing to buy the 5 lug swap.....or at least i think i did. Im going this weekend to look at some local scrap yards to see if i can find what i need. And thank you sir

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
hey hey heyyyyyyy i dont swing that way! but if your talking about the rays...then ill except that comment:p
it will be better than sex when you get those on there lol thats what i meant.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts