Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate my 1999 Honda prelude. It always lets me down, i mean always at the worst time. Every 2 1/2 months it breaks down. WTF Honda, I thought they were suppose to be reliable. Not mine. If it does break down I take it to the shop (cause i'm tired of working on it). It takes them so long to fix it cause when it does break down, it is something they have never seen before. I just Hate my car. If i could afford to get another car i would. Just venting on here cause i use to love my car. when i save up enough money to get another car, I won't sell my prelude. Cause first off that's bad karma to sell anybody that unreliable P.O.S. Second I want to "Office space my car". Have fun with your Prelude, cause mine is at the shop, Again. God I hate my car.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
You didn't mention how many miles are on it, but it's 16 years old and who knows how much maintenance was ignored by how many previous owners. It's not realistic to expect that nothing will break. Be thankful it's only every 2-1/2 months because with a long interval like that, it gives you a chance to save up.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Mine runs fine.

·
Administrator
6,802 Posts
First car? One would quickly assume you're not the original owner and have had it for maybe a year or two?

How long have you had it/how many miles? Normally these cars are pretty reliable.

·
Registered
273 Posts
So you joined a prelude forum just to tell everyone how much you hate yours?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Meh I fixed mine. I'm gonna give it love and keep enjoying it.

BTW These aren't 80-90s civics and honda hasn't been a leader since the 90's as far as reliability.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
If.you.dont.like.your car, thencrush.the.fucking.thing, grow.some.fucking balls, crush the car.and.go.buy a kia.

Its.called financing.if.you.cant afford.it.

Outside.of that, if.you.disagree with the above statement,.stop bitching, pull.you socks.up and.put on.your bigboy.pants and.fix.your.car.yourself. Likely.it.keeps.breaking beacuse.you let a shop do all the work.and they too probably hate.your car also and do shitty work on it so that you.keep having.to.go back.

Dont trust another to do the job you can oly trust.yourself.to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts