688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's true. came from the euro-r before the k series came about
check my thread about the JDM H23 from a few days ago

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's from the euro r wagon. so i've been told. people are agreeing it's true on the power claim on the site so we'll see soon enough.
it's not a redtop either gotta look for the bluetop.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Yea I Believe Its Only 217hp Not 230 But Ol Well, Why Is There A Pic Of An H22 Under The H23 Vtec? That Would Be Some Shit If They Sent You An H22!!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
actually i did the research a couple months back and this h23 vtec is from the wagon. It is not rated with that much hp, alot of people are confused weather its between 220-230hp from when i shopped around for it. The h22 red top euro r is rated more only by like 2-4hp cause of the manifold. still a nice build good luck with it.

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
besides the f22 in the s2ks honda has not produced a 4 cylinder engine with more than 220hp yet. The blue top is the euro-R and the red top is the type-s. the euro r has a better manifold. IMHO, the euro-r is the best that they have made yet!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
TopEndLude said:
besides the f22 in the s2ks honda has not produced a 4 cylinder engine with more than 220hp yet. The blue top is the euro-R and the red top is the type-s. the euro r has a better manifold. IMHO, the euro-r is the best that they have made yet!
sorry but wrong in one part two red top h22's one is the type s and the other is the euro R Accord. The Blue top is from the euro Wagon which only came with automatic tranny's.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
np i was like huh lol wheni read that. i forgot what the differences are between the type s and euro r to tell them apart other then the manifold. 2.2L knows but i havent seen him on yet.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Qnz92Lude said:
sorry but wrong in one part two red top h22's one is the type s and the other is the euro R Accord. The Blue top is from the euro Wagon which only came with automatic tranny's.
:Rock: :Rock:
you're wrong about the euro wagon. they did come with 5-speeds and it's an lsd trans. look at the site i provided in the other jdm h23a thread.
i have done my reasearch and i know so just for the record they did come with 5speed or auto, most were auto but thats why the complete 56spd h23a swap is so rare.

·
Registered
86 Posts
for 2400 you could get a whole clip and once you get the engine out sale all the left over parts and make something back.

I paid 2300 for a BB1 with an LSD and should make some money back on the climate control and anything else I pull off I don't use in the RHD conversion. (i have two clips so something will be left over)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts