Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last october i started my project i bought a blue 91 Si from the junk yard I bought this car as parts car, had not one dent on it.So i decieded this would be the new lude.The interior was blue so that came out and in with the black.So after that i started taking the motor out it took along time to get the B20A out of the black one but when it came to the blue one the old moter was out and the new one was in with a day.I was so happy the story goes on with me loosing my brother befor the motor was fired up.This was 3-11-06 he died on his 4 wheeler he help me with the lude alot,After everything going up and down a friend tells me he needs the car the other day to get back in forth to work and said he would buy it from me(yes i know i should have gotton all the money up front but oh well all i git was 150 ) he didnt even have it 2DAYS!!!!!!! SAID IT BROKE DOWN ON HIM...YEAH OK..how about got pulled over by D.P.S had no tags ,inspection no nothing!(well with drugs i guss is all he had)and ill never see her agian except when i drive by the impound lot this week.So for helping a friend i loose all my hard wok and my lude. Better to have had a lude, than to have never had a lude at all.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Now, you know what to do, right? Exactly, you go out and get another Prelude, rebuild it, and enjoy it as your own. It is sad that your brother had passed away before he got a chance to hear your Prelude start.

Everything you said should be enough motivation to start again.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Hell yeah, man. Build another one, make it the baddest-ass prelude you can, and don't fucking let your crackhead friends anywhere near it. This was obviously the car you wanted, so don't let the dream die, mang.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Gat another one, it's worth it..............I've had so many issues with mine and have come close to selling it and junking it too many times. Then i look at it and just think of what i can make out of it. Get another one, Is there any way at all to get your old one back? tell the cops your situation, see what happens. It can't hurt to try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts