·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
849 Posts
SamEyeHam said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOKICO-HP-SHOCKS-SPRINGS-HONDA-PRELUDE-92-01_W0QQitemZ8062481139QQcategoryZ33590QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ok so this looks like a really good deal. Has anyone ordered these off ebay/ know if its legit? If it is legit then it looks like a damn good deal to me. If not well then throw it into the ebay trash bin allong with anything made by "bomz".
Yes it's legit, I bought a Tokico Illumina kit from that seller and got exactly what I ordered quickly and for about half the cost of buying the springs/shocks locally. I love the drop too, it's subtle and the ride is near stock except with improved looks/handling.

·
Registered
758 Posts
ouch thats a kick in the face.. i kinda said i'd buy these guys tokico shocks with eiback springs for 300 shipped (in the for sale thread), and they were used for 2 years, but these for 70 dollars more i can get them brand new...

any thoughts ?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
ehhh... looks good...
its a good price.
not bad.
then again....
lets not forget.
they are from EBAY.

too good to be true.

·
Registered
849 Posts
As I've already said that seller is legit and sells authentic tokico parts. All four shocks and all four springs came in unused perfect condition.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet. Tocico Illuminas here i come!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts