Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
_
2,494 Posts
this should be stickied to the front page.

·
_
2,494 Posts
quit trying to steal kronn's thunder!

·
_
2,494 Posts
i'm a professional lightning stealer. it's what i do.

·
_
2,494 Posts
you're a bum! get out of here. only i get the last post.

·
Asian Assassin
2,911 Posts
great info! i'll be needing this later down the road.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Okay, I just figured out that the check engine light is actually a lighted picture of the engine thingy on the top-left of your dashboard. I had the Maintenance Required light that was below Premium Fuel Only...
Lol Dude that's your oil change guilt timer. A lot of hondas have them. You reset that when you change your oil by pushing your key into the little slot near it. It will stay green to 5k miles I think then turn yellow. If it turns red and you still haven't changed your oil, well you probably aren't checking the level either, and if you drive a 5th gen it's probably empty.:funny:

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanx a mill It worked great. Found out I had some type of missfire in cyl. 1 so I'm gona have that looked at and the catalyst system came up but thats usualy why it always does, no biggie though thanx again

·
Abscissa & Ordinate
5,102 Posts
^ I finally realized what you guys meant so I moved the thread. Its been in the resource thread for ages though. :oops:

I removed the MegaUpload link for the ATTS Guide since that site no longer exists. You will have to find it elsewhere.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
^ I finally realized what you guys meant so I moved the thread. Its been in the resource thread for ages though. :oops:

I removed the MegaUpload link for the ATTS Guide since that site no longer exists. You will have to find it elsewhere.
'Bout fuggin time, Shimme.

The ATTS Guide is only 8.5MB. I can email it to anyone in need.

·
Registered
207 Posts
lol wow!!!! great thread one question: by pulling the clock/radio fuse if im correct WILL clear the cel codes stored???

21 - 40 of 51 Posts