Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Unaturally Aspired said:
Depends on your location.
Personally I'd pay $2000. Depends on the details.
^ agree... does it pass insp.? rust? From pics its looks clean. I paid 1300 for mine with 170k & I've invested about 500 into it & the body had a few dents/rust starting to form. Also depends on how you advertise it, how desperate you are to sell it, & who you sell it 2. :smilejap: :smilejap:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It has 150k on the body and 75k on the engine. It had one rust spot on the driver side rear tire well but i removed the rust and bondoed it. It can pass inspection if you put the cat. back on. It has an intake, header, cat. replacer and canister. Also sidemarkers and a 87 integra lip. The interior is in realy good condition and i also have a parts car (89 si) that would go with it if i sell it. Sorry i hope that would help you put a price on it. I am in Gulfport. Mississippi and no its not a flooded car.

·
12,918 Posts
Yeah you're better off checking the prices in your area. Around here they go for a lot more than what everyone else posted so far.
Some are outrageous though.. but most good condition are in the 2000$-4000$ (canadian) range depending on the seller.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts