Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exactly like the tittle says. I was just wondering how much people are paying per lb for nitrous refills. I have been swarmed with calls recently asking for nitrous fills. Apparently we are the only shop that has a refill station in the area. We stopped selling it months before we closed to relocate. We were charging $4 a lb for years, then the price for my tank went up, and we started charging $6. It never seemed worth the hassle. I just want to get a gauge on what people are paying for a refill.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Canada is more expensive for everything, but I pay 10$ a lb at the local speed shop that I can get to at lunchtime. If I was able to get out of town a bit, there is a place that charges 7$ a lb, and supposedly has better quality tanks and gas.

·
Back 2 Hackin
4,375 Posts
Depends, with a 10 lbs bottle I usally have to pay about 60 bucks a fill. If I am up for it, I can cross the bridge into philly and pay 50.

Its easier to just do it at the track

·
Registered
19 Posts
Assuming that is a 10lb bottle that's a really strait deal. Around $5 a lb looked to be on the low end these days when I was researching it.
that's what I mean to type. 10lb tank not 10gallons lol. If anyone is in the Socal area, more specifically 909/951 area, Spreen Honda in Loma Linda was filling me up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts