Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Can't speak for the flywheel, but those are great clutches. I have had them on a couple different cars, great grab and great life, I recently saw your track photos though, don't you maybe want a stage 1 or 2?

·
Registered
694 Posts
just buy a full faced sprung hub. anything else and you are an idiot racer. unless you are gonna get a blower, nitrous or turbo dont bother with a pucked clutch. your knee will appriciate it

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive done some looking and from what i can tell these are okay clutchs they need to be broke in and make some noise on the breakin period but they seem to be ok now is that what you guys think?

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
fidanza makes good flywheels. The f1 racing clutch several b21 b20a5 members have them. I have one that is stage 3 with lightweight f1 fly. It was a pure bitch for the first month or so. Its fine now except reverse is more tricky. That and my mostly stock b21a1 has to be above 1250 rpm to drop in with the 9.75lb chromoly 1 piece fly.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I'm just saying with the high number ratio on the reverse gear it is where it stills seems kind of grabby to me. Ofcourse I don't drive it a lot. But I think I would have some problems parallel parking daily if I had too but on that same note doing it daily would probably improve my skills.

·
Premium Member
16,906 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts