Registered
1,430 Posts
wtf is wrong with u man

·
Cunninglinguist
8,130 Posts
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I love it.

My ex had D cups. They were actually a C+ when she was at her hottest. She was a c+ cup at 105lbs, TIGHT little body, GOD I'm glad she was putting out back then...I wrecked that on a regular basis. AWESOME nips, too.

The chubbed up a little later on, probably about 120-125 when she left me, but her rack grew out very nicely, so i mainly focused on her rack late in the relationship, especially since I didn't get to touch anything else for the last year or so that we were together. I hate that bitch but damn I'd love to squeeze those one last time.

Texan girl (she's not really texan, but it serves its purpose) is about a b cup. She's not my girlfriend by any stretch of the term, but they are nice for what they are.

have fun with that thought...

·
Cunninglinguist
8,130 Posts
lmao! Pics or it never happened

Pics or.....

speaking of which...I'm workin on it. Patience, when I get home I will post some pics

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS! lol

first gf had B's then she got fat and last i saw her they wree like E's :shock:

·
Cunninglinguist
8,130 Posts
you guys suck. no pics yet...again, I have to step into the breach. They're work safe.

This is my ex's rack last year, well after she stopped putting out, and a few months after she started being a complete bitch.

http://www.grenadebrothas.org/lucifer/rack.jpg

and this is when she was still hot, when she was nice to me...this is pretty much the girl that I miss. I don't know where this girl went...you can clearly see that her rack isn't as big, but the overall package is WAY nicer

http://www.grenadebrothas.org/lucifer/erica_hot.jpg

·
I R TEH TOOL FAN
1,202 Posts
ONLY YOU ELLIOT. only you would come up with a thread like this.

D's... personally i dont like them that big. i prefer a C.. but hey il take what i can get right now.. il see if i can get a pic... we just recently started dating... so this may take some of my cunning... no ALL of my cunning. :sly:

1 - 20 of 9034 Posts