• YEAH

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • NAH

Votes: 17 65.4%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
hope you're talking about the hood bonnets that WW sells...Anyhow, completely pointless and I could use the money for something better

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
prelude1897 said:
hope you're talking about the hood bonnets that WW sells...Anyhow, completely pointless and I could use the money for something better
LOOKS MAN this guy passed me today on the tollway the guy was behind me and i could figure out what the f* that thing was....then he passed me so i know oh yeah seen those but never on an actual car. That lude looked mean....gave it an aggressive look.

·
Registered
31 Posts
rookie question:
what the hell are
"hood spoilers"???
that doesn't even sound very "agressive"

"yeah bob, check out my super-ultra-combat-samurai-JDM hood spoilers,
they add like 10 hp cause there garanteed windtunnel tested"

"uhhh...cool dude"
j/k

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
kevbobturbo said:
rookie question:
what the hell are
"hood spoilers"???
that doesn't even sound very "agressive"

"yeah bob, check out my super-ultra-combat-samurai-JDM hood spoilers,
they add like 10 hp cause there garanteed windtunnel tested"

"uhhh...cool dude"
j/k
dude we are not talking about gettting gains in hp the look!!!!simple yeah or nay.Everybody knows u aint getting no gains with that OMG

2qu1k4u said:

are you talking about the things on the hood in front of the windshield?
^^^YEAH THAT^^^^

·
Registered
322 Posts
UHHHHHHHHH guys..... you know those windshield wiper things? Anyone have a clue on how your supposed to use those with a huge plastic cover over them?:jehon:

·
Registered
123 Posts
jesseunvoas said:
i chose yeah because then i could laugh at you when you get one :Rock:
AHAHHA.. +1

Reactions: jesseunvoas

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
i dont think they look that bad. if the car isn't kitted with a full body kit though, i wouldnt do the hood bonnet. they can look alright, but the only function for them is to cover the black plastic. nothing is bothered and everything mechanical is still working.

·
Registered
69 Posts
No f*cking way, that looks completly and utterly terible. I would rather shoot myself then put that ugly sh*t on my car.

·
Wonder Bread
1,905 Posts
Ludatic said:
No f*cking way, that looks completly and utterly terible. I would rather shoot myself then put that ugly sh*t on my car.
yeah i would rather pull a steve-o and staple something of mine to the side of my leg

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I like it. But only if the rest of the kit matched. Like a buddy-club-style one. Kinda has the same "robot" look. Or the greddy lip

On a stock body or OE or WW lip? No.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts