Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw it on hondafactor.com, thought it would be here too, but I searched and it isnt. Apparently for 43 g's you get a car that out performs and out handles the new nsx. its got a 3.0 v6 with 320 hp.
I think its a good replacement, but there are very few pics of it yet. This is the only one I can find at the moment. Add more to this thread if you find more.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Um..it looks like a permanent hardtop s2000 with a bigger engine...

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
preludegofast13 said:
I saw it on hondafactor.com, thought it would be here too, but I searched and it isnt. Apparently for 43 g's you get a car that out performs and out handles the new nsx. its got a 3.0 v6 with 320 hp.
I think its a good replacement, but there are very few pics of it yet. This is the only one I can find at the moment. Add more to this thread if you find more.

I don't care what nobody says.... this is the sixth gen prelude. Just look at it.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

This is the XGA concept.

Thats cool how you think a photoshopped hardtop s2k is the real deal when its not even been produced for testing yet. It wont look like the s2k...not much at all,

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
Clean3rdGen said:

This is the XGA concept.

Thats cool how you think a photoshopped hardtop s2k is the real deal when its not even been produced for testing yet. It wont look like the s2k...not much at all,
now thats a nice concept rather than that shop

·
Registered
708 Posts
TopEndLude said:
I don't care what nobody says.... this is the sixth gen prelude. Just look at it.
no way, but one day the prelude will rise from its ashes like a phoenix, and hopefully by that time i will have graduated from college and looking for a new ride.

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
ya that rear wiper looks chopped, i have yet to see a company drill holes in the rear glass just to mount a windshield wiper......

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
Preludesi_2004 said:
ya that rear wiper looks chopped, i have yet to see a company drill holes in the rear glass just to mount a windshield wiper......
evo.
jdm/edm 3rd gen prelude.

there's quite a few like that, actually. ;)

the hardtop s2k is actually something that's been done for racing in japan...

i've seen a few, and i know that spoon did one or two...

they exist, and look like that, but that? is a chop.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I knew that the car wouldnt come out like the pic I posted, because it has the out dated s2k rims. None the less, I think they should have made that "chop" an available car as a coupe to the frickin convertible.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.