Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's I'm new to this website but had many suggestions to join from the Facebook page "3rd Gen Prelude Owners Club" but my question is I'm needing a straight non dented panel for the front left of my lude but since it's a genuine from the factory INX model I'm finding it f**king hard to find specific parts like this and I'm hoping at least one of you lovely chaps might be able to help me. My FL panel was damaged one day when my GF took my steel baby to the super market where she got reversed into.:wzbigcry:

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Courtesy embed :)

That's rough. Glad the headlight is ok.

·
Registered
680 Posts
yeah, that's rough but it is good the light wasn't hit. The fender can be fixed. I'd fix it for you if you where near me, or if you wanted it shipped around the world for simple body repair. INX fenders are rare so this drives the price up, I would get repair quotes in your area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers for the advice mate, yea I think I'm gonna try to get it panel beated for hopefully cheap because I don't need it painted. I'm eventualy gonna repaint it to either Jet Black or maybe it's original dark metallic gray depending on cost. It lived in japan till 96 then spent most of it's life down in a harsh coastal city which is famous for rusting cars out, so a lot of repair work from it's neglected life I have to do lol. The joy of project cars :smilejap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts