Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I recently made a new 3d model that I printed already (in high quality PETG) for our 3g honda prelude (1988-1989-1990-1991).

IT'S A CLOCK COVER !!! both available for RHD and LHD cars and the best thing about it is that it can be fitted to broken clocks because it doesn't use the hinges or the spring but one specific mounting hole already available. I will be posting pictures at the end of this topic.

I am also making 3d printed gas cap covers (that fit really snug on top of the steel gas cap) and a holder specially designed to hold this gas cap with the cover on the gas door so you don't need to put the dripping cap on the trunk or anywhere else on the car anymore.

Lastly, I am also making 3d printed glove box handles with a improved design that will not break so easily as the oem does.

All these parts are printed in PETG, a material that won't change it's shape inside a car, especially during summer's high heat.
The parts are shipped from Romania and the shipping can be combined but it depends on where you are from so drop me a message, preferably over my facebook page (www.facebook.com/liludesign3D) for a total quote.
Payment can be done only via Paypal and I try to ship the items asap.

Here are the prices:
  • Clock cover (both RHD or LHD) in black PETG - 12 Euro or 13 USD
  • Gas cap cover and holder in black PETG - 35 Euro or 38 USD
  • Glove box handle in black PETG - 25 Euro or 27 USD

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'd strongly recommend printing that glove compartment handle it a different orientation. As printed in the image, all of the forces involved in the movement and actuation of the latch will cause separation of the layers. It may work for a while, but they will always be weaker than if you rotated it 90 degrees up on to one of the ends.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone and sorry for the late replies!

Some Folks dont like or use Facebook. Do u have a NORMAL way to get in touch with you to order the Clock covers?
Of course, I do have another way to get in contact and that is via email at [email protected]

+1 I don't use fb
Of course, I do have another way to get in contact and that is via email at [email protected]

Yeah. IMHO Zukerberg is a pompous dick, but I have to respect his success. Just wish, that he and a few others, Gates, u listening, would use their wealth in a few more constructive ways.
I actually deleted my personal fb account recently too ;).

I'd strongly recommend printing that glove compartment handle it a different orientation. As printed in the image, all of the forces involved in the movement and actuation of the latch will cause separation of the layers. It may work for a while, but they will always be weaker than if you rotated it 90 degrees up on to one of the ends.
Thanks for your opinion. I have in fact printed it standing up, so the forces acting on the actuator are perpendicular to the layer lines and thus it's more durable. I also use quality PETG material and close to 100% infill so we're good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sent you email for paypal account and invoice for clock cover.
Hi mate. Sorry, I didn't get your email yet. Are you sure you sent it to [email protected] ?
Please make sure you have the 2nd type of clock (check the picture below) because you will need the clock with the round hole on the bottom because there's a pin that goes in there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts