Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Buy it.
It seems like a good price.
Anto was sick...he had real HIDs...i remember that..off topic...:tongue2:

Buy it and let us know, i am curious too...

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Kinda expensive, though. Looks like it's just a variable resistor. Find some tutorials, and you could probably build one at Radio Shack for $20.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yes exactly ... it is just a variable resistor... diy !!! ... As i say!!! ... Ill do it on my own aswell, because ill replace the original headlights with those... :

(The right one on the bottom!!! ...)

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
JackpotGr said:
yes exactly ... it is just a variable resistor... diy !!! ... As i say!!! ... Ill do it on my own aswell, because ill replace the original headlights with those... :

(The right one on the bottom!!! ...)
Yeah...NO :Rock:

How about some projectors or something if ur going with a different light setup, not the cheap ricy crap. That is EWW is my book. If you like it, stick with it, just voicing my opinion :turn:

·
Registered
9 Posts
thought of taking those just because they are "slim" and then inserting a Xenon light conversion!?!?!?! If you have an other idea dont mind mentioning it!!!

·
Premium Member
16,906 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
team123luder said:
A sleepy eye setup with the stock sized healight is ugly. Im sorry but it is. If you do the mod you should change the headlight to a much shorter one and reposition it so it'll point in the proper direction. Look in the 240sx threads and ask around there. I see the 240's with the sleepys eyes and HID's and they look good.....
ugh.

does anyone read. this came up multiple times in antos thread too haha

i am doing projector highbeams and projector lowbeams, with HIDs.

in a custom setup.

·
12,918 Posts
If you would've searched you would've found out they don't work like danny said. Our motors turn only one way.. the controllers are almost like a timer (the way they work).. so the headlights will go up half way.. then when you'll press again to turn em off.. they'll go up another half way then down a bit.. and so on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts