Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in PO already, just checking to see if there were any users not on that forum who could give some advice

From the basic summary of everything i was reading in this forum, i'm planning on getting the Import NX Stage 1 EFI kit with the GenX2 upgrade. I'm probably not going to run anything bigger than a 50 shot

Basically i was just wondering if anybody had any stealth set ups where you wouldn't be able to see the any lines from the top of the engine bay, and also if you did have them mounted underneath something, if it would affect the performance/reliability of the kit. I wouldn't want the jet shaking off or puddling up in the intake it being hidden and what not. I was searching around the forum, but it seems all the threads were from 2002 and all the pictures were dead.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks.

-Jeff

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Why hide it? lol.. Flaunt that shit man. I'm eventually going with a 50 shot of intercooler spray. I got figure out a place to mount the bottle being that the battery is in the way or were I was going to mount it.Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's so i wouldn't get my car towed away for having a hazardous vehicle if a cop happened to pop my hood/ Can't pass safety check/recon inspection with any signs of nitrous lines.

Thanks for the reply 95greenlude

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
I mounted my solenoids under the Cowl.......Not sure if you have the same option on a 5th gen. I did it to keep them away from heat and out of the way. I didn't hide my lines but thats easy. Just mount the nozzle under the intake. Black wire loom, preferably used(to fit in) works wonders too.

·
Back 2 Hackin
4,375 Posts
It's so i wouldn't get my car towed away for having a hazardous vehicle if a cop happened to pop my hood/ Can't pass safety check/recon inspection with any signs of nitrous lines.

That sucks. I just need my Nitrous Liscene on me when ever I have a bottle in the car and im fine

·
Registered
7,106 Posts

See you gotta know people who know people who kill people. LOL jk..

·
Registered
612 Posts
for the bottle in the trunk just put a sub box over it and say its subs. I strongly considered doing this but got real lazy. There are people around here that actually go all out and put their bottle in a sub box props to them.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
That sucks. I just need my Nitrous Liscene on me when ever I have a bottle in the car and im fine
Is that for medical use? i dont' know if they're gonna allow it if theres lines hooking up to your intake for it though lol

Damn dude that's dope!

Very clean install, i'm guessing you didn't take pictures how you mounted everything underneath the intake leading to the fuse box huh.

Thanks for all the suggestions, much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Damn dude that's dope!

Very clean install, i'm guessing you didn't take pictures how you mounted everything underneath the intake leading to the fuse box huh.

Thanks for all the suggestions, much appreciated.
Thanks bro.
Ill take some more pictures of it today. (I got a vac leak to find <_<)

The only thing that sucks while having hidden nitrous, is that it takes 15 minutes to take off the intake rather then 2minutes.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Here is my set up. Well under the Intake Manifold. All you could see was 1 stainless steel line running from the fuel rail to under neath.

.imageshack.us/img125/4453/picture348xx7.jpg[/img][/url]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts