Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
I've posted a few times in threads before making this one, so some of you have encountered me. I'm plus_c, and will be taking delivery of a 2000 Prelude with 106k on the clock tomorrow! I'm really excited to have this car, it's my first in four years (my first car got sold while I was in college).

I'm hoping to make some acquaintances and get some good info here - can't wait to start seeing what this car is really capable of!

·
I R TEH TOOL FAN
1,202 Posts
man thats more then double the miles i got and mine is the same year.
well anyways welcome to the foums. im sure you have herd this but just remember to search before you ask questions. because here, there are such things as stupid questions. lol. do you have any planes for the lude? like mods and stuff? lets see some pics when you get it. again welcome and enjoy your prelude.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh, thanks - I'm new to the Lude but not to forums, so I know - search is my best friend ;)

Nothing major planned so far - the car comes with strut bars and Konig 18s on it - those may become 17s when the tires wear out. Also looking at some Wings West stuff - nothing too extreme though, can't have the folks at work thinking I'm a ricer :p Performance-wise, we'll see how happy I am with it stock before I go for bolt-ons. I probably won't go any farther than that, since I don't want to sacrifice any mechanical reliability.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts