Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys if u could buy an 2001 SH or an SE which one would u pick and if u could give me some reason that would be great and to who that owned one please tell me how the car is..

·
Registered
935 Posts
you could only find the base model and the type sh.
Im pretty sure you can find the specifications of each model at the stickies.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
the SE. isn't it the one with heated seats, etc etc?

i'd pick it up over an sh. atts is useless anyways :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahh i c...thx man..anyone eles...?cux i knoe this guy want to sell his SH for 14000 and only 3000 miles.

·
Registered
935 Posts
1vtd88 said:
ahh i c...thx man..anyone eles...?cux i knoe this guy want to sell his SH for 14000 and only 3000 miles.
the price sounds fair, even though, im pretty sure you can work something out to lower the price a lil bit. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Get the non SH. IMO i dont like the ATTS system because it kicks in when you sometimes dont want it to, and it sometimes doesnt kick in when you want it too. Plus my buddy's SH has tons of problems with the ATTS.... not sure if its everyone else. Im sure alot of you SH owners love your car, but yea just my .02

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
i'd still get it haha.. 30k.. it books more than that for 30k on it. i'd rather have the heated seats though :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey 2qu1k4u is that ur prelude u want to sell look really sleek...ahh yes sorry forget to add another zero..it's 30000..the down side of this car is that it got an accident but he said it all fixed..and the reason he want to sell it because his wife is pregnant so he want to sell it to buy a four doors car..and he said i can get a deal from him..but between the SE and SH i dun't really knoe the different except for the SE it got heated seats..but in power whick one is better?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i did i like the leather seat it got the honda's H on it really kool..so wat the price..?:smilejap: and i see u got an accident too..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
yeah am in BC Canada..your is and SE rite..?

damn i can't use PM yet..ur front kit look really nice...i planned to get that one when i buy a prelude..

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
haha.. just post 5 more good posts in other threads and you'll be able to use the pm function.

it shouldn't take you long.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
2qu1k4u said:
the SE. isn't it the one with heated seats, etc etc?
Well, all Canadian 5th gens have heated seats and mirrors iirc. So SEs have those by default. SEs are just a base equipped with a varying degree of SH parts, except for the ATTS. They'll usually have the SH wheels and the OEM spoiler, plus some interior bits. Never seen them with the SH painted skirts though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hmm..so wat is this ATTS is all about..i think i read it somewhere saying it good for handling in the rain but does it make the car go slower or faster than the SE or nothing really speacial about it..

·
Registered
98 Posts
1vtd88 said:
hmm..so wat is this ATTS is all about..i think i read it somewhere saying it good for handling in the rain but does it make the car go slower or faster than the SE or nothing really speacial about it..
nothin special..just do a quick search on this forum for ATTS. some have gripes some love it :jehon:

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
go with the base unless u do a lot of track /road racing than get the sh but the base is the ligest by like a couple of pounds lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts