Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just wanted to say what a great resource this forum is. I recently purchased a 91 lude si 4ws 5-spd, It is my first honda and first prelude. I really love this car. It originally was a b21, but the previous owner swapped it for a b20a5. I plan on doing some performance mods and probably a repaint. It has high miles, but it largely already restored. I cant wait to get started. Happy holidays

Ben

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
just make sure you search before you ask common noob questions(if you are a "noob" that is).....example: do not ask if there is a turbo kit for our cars, or a v-tec head conversion, etc. happy holidays!!!!

p.s.- read the stickys......

·
Premium Member
16,788 Posts
Hey all, I just wanted to say what a great resource this forum is. I recently purchased a 91 lude si 4ws 5-spd, It is my first honda and first prelude. I really love this car. It originally was a b21, but the previous owner swapped it for a b20a5. I plan on doing some performance mods and probably a repaint. It has high miles, but it largely already restored. I cant wait to get started. Happy holidays

Ben

Welcome Ben.. Make sure to read up on the following threads found at the top of the 3rd gen forum in the Stickies:

Sticky: 3rd Gen FAQ/Resources - Common Fixes, Manuals, Write ups, etc
mouchyn

And for performance upgrades read the thread below, which happens to be in the above thread that I just posted:

--**3rd Gen Performance Upgrade Inventory**--

Pm me when you are ready for some new aftermarket goodies.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
welcome bro

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
You will really enjoy your 3G. Lots of info so search, and if you cant find it than ask. Welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts