Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Anyone know where can I find a MAP sensor for a 1990 Prelude si? Really need this part for a really nice car.
Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did a search on ebay and there is one apparently here:
Thanks.
One more question. My vehicle is actually a Canadian 2.0 SR, not a U.S 2.0 Si.
Both have the same 2.0L 1958CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated engine, but when i enter my vehicle info to check part compatibility, it tells me that the sensor is compatible with the Si, but not the SR. I assume that since they have the same engine, that this sensor will work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.
One more question. My vehicle is actually a Canadian 2.0 SR, not a U.S 2.0 Si.
Both have the same 2.0L 1958CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated engine, but when i enter my vehicle info to check part compatibility, it tells me that the sensor is compatible with the Si, but not the SR. I assume that since they have the same engine, that this sensor will work?
THis is the one i am looking for, part #AS110
Sleeve Auto part Font Personal protective equipment Cable

However, the ebay listing above references part #
Delphi MAP Sensor PS10054 For Honda 1990-1991
Natural material Jewellery Automotive lighting Body jewelry Cable

Is this the same part?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1985 Prelude
137 Posts
No they are not the same part. AS110 has one bolt hole, PS10054 has two. They might be compatible, but the only way I could know that is to either compare both of them or have access to some detailed specification of the sensors. You should remove the sensor, look at the label, and test it before replacing it. There is a AS110 on ebay as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts