Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on guys? I just recently bought a 4th gen prelude s with the dohc f20b non vtech and I'm wanting to build it. The problem is that I'm pretty new to this kind of thing and to be completely honest I'm not real sure where to start. What I do know is that I'm wanting to stay with the NON vtech but other than that I'm lost. I'm just looking for any input or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Allow me one quick moment of snark: a good place to start would be spelling it VTEC. But you get a pass because it's NOT stamped on your valve cover like everyone else who misspells it.

Ok, that being said... What is your goal - more power? What is it you don't like about the idea of an H22 swap?

·
Administrator
6,799 Posts
Read into some non vtec builds.....in none other than the section you mistakenly posted your intro in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Allow me one quick moment of snark: a good place to start would be spelling it VTEC. But you get a pass because it's NOT stamped on your valve cover like everyone else who misspells it.

Ok, that being said... What is your goal - more power? What is it you don't like about the idea of an H22 swap?
Most definitely looking for more power. I don't guess doing an h22 swap is completely off the table but I hear too many people knocking the vtec and it would be nice to have a fairly quick Honda without it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts