Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just need some of your guys' opinions about wht would look better. Long or short lug nuts.
I'm getting titek gold ones, just not sure on short ones:

or long ones;

these are the wheels im going to put them on;

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
wow those are sick. i'd say short because i'm conventional but they both look sick as hell. maybe with those rims u'd want long tho...

question... those longer ones are literally just longer they screw on the exact same way no alterations to the studs?

edit: damn $120 for a 5x4 set on ebay.. kinda pricey but JESUS do those look sex as fuck. i dunno if i could pay 120 for lug nuts tho... prolly cost me like 20 to get all mine powder coated. of course the matte finish and the brand name is sick as hell...

·
Registered
852 Posts
short looks better IMO!

·
Registered
380 Posts
not sure if this is considered thread jacking, but I did a search and this was one of the first posts that came up. I am going to mount up my RSX type S rims, the 17 inch ones, and I need new lug nuts. Should I go with something like this, or OEM? Also, where should I get them, OEM and otherwise.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
not sure if this is considered thread jacking, but I did a search and this was one of the first posts that came up. I am going to mount up my RSX type S rims, the 17 inch ones, and I need new lug nuts. Should I go with something like this, or OEM? Also, where should I get them, OEM and otherwise.

Thanks
oem would be autozone

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how do you guys think the long ones would look? do you think it would stick out too far? anyone have any pics of long studs on aftermarket wheels?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts