Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
h22a swapped 4th gen prelude
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, I took off the door panel because the door wouldn't open from the inside (most of the time, at least) and I couldn't find anything that could be causing it and decided that I was probably doing more harm than good (it used to be locked from the outside 24/7, but now I can't get either side to lock and the latch sticks). all I did was use some penetrating spray and wd-40 to see if it would loosen up anything. I was thinking about how I was going to get the handle through the hole in the panel and also get the seal thing to hook on the window like it's supposed to, but I honestly can't figure it out. I'm sure there's some super easy solution and I'm going to feel dumb as hell, but I really need help. I don't need to be spoon-fed every single step, but some pointers would be helpful. I appreciate anything that gets me a little closer to figuring it out. thanks!

also, if anyone knows where to find a replacement for the cover on the cupholder that pops up and down, please let me know. thanks :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Long story short, I took off the door panel because the door wouldn't open from the inside (most of the time, at least) and I couldn't find anything that could be causing it and decided that I was probably doing more harm than good (it used to be locked from the outside 24/7, but now I can't get either side to lock and the latch sticks). all I did was use some penetrating spray and wd-40 to see if it would loosen up anything. I was thinking about how I was going to get the handle through the hole in the panel and also get the seal thing to hook on the window like it's supposed to, but I honestly can't figure it out. I'm sure there's some super easy solution and I'm going to feel dumb as hell, but I really need help. I don't need to be spoon-fed every single step, but some pointers would be helpful. I appreciate anything that gets me a little closer to figuring it out. thanks!

also, if anyone knows where to find a replacement for the cover on the cupholder that pops up and down, please let me know. thanks :)
They dont sell them anymore. Junkyard is the best place. Good luck. Ive been looking for a while

·
Registered
619 Posts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts