Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I was driving around the other day when all of a sudden my driver side blinkers died. None of them work, and the indicator on dash does not light up either, but I do hear really fast clicking sound when I try them. Right side still works perfectly, and if I turn on hazards, only the right side works. I have checked fuses and tested all the bulbs and they seem fine. Is this an relay issue or where to look? Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello!

I was driving around the other day when all of a sudden my driver side blinkers died. None of them work, and the indicator on dash does not light up either, but I do hear really fast clicking sound when I try them. Right side still works perfectly, and if I turn on hazards, only the right side works. I have checked fuses and tested all the bulbs and they seem fine. Is this an relay issue or where to look? Thanks!
You ever figure this out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello!

Did you figure out what was the issue on turn signals

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, yeah the relay was dead so I replaced it with 2 common goods blinker relays and bunch of wires I made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts